Enter the world of Ohad Naharin, renowned choreographer and artistic director of the Batsheva Dance Company. MR. GAGA, eight years in the making, captures the elusive beauty of contemporary dance and immerses the audience in the creative process behind Batsheva’s unique performances. Using intimate rehearsal footage, extensive unseen archive materials and stunning dance sequences, acclaimed director Tomer Heymann tells the fascinating story of an artistic genius who redefined the language of modern dance.
Risa and Bill Levine
Coarse & sexual language; violence; nudity
• Please note that as a registered non-profit society, anyone over 18 attending one of our screenings is required to be a member of our society for us to retain our non-profit status.
• Please present your 2016 VJFC membership at every screening.
- Please note that as a registered non-profit society, anyone over 18 attending one of our screenings is required to be a member of our society for us to retain our non-profit status.
- Please present your VJFC membership at every screening.
Festivals and Awards
- Winner Audience Award – Documentary Spotlight – (South by Southwest) SXSW Film Festival
|Language||English, Hebrew w/English subtitles|